The Benefits of Auto Repair Shop Management Software or Cheap Tyres Fitted ?
If you own or run an auto repair shop or store, Cheap Tyres Fitted in East Rand it is important to utilize reliable auto repair shop software or tire shop management software.
Repair shop software allows you to streamline your business operations, saving your shop time and money. If you are not the most computer savvy person, you may not know of the benefits of auto shop software.
And there are many benefits.
If you are unfamiliar with the benefits of auto management software, here is what you need to know. Here are the five most important benefits:
- Inventory Tracking – If your shop or tire store is still tracking inventory by hand, your business is losing money. Software automates the process making it easier to keep track of parts and accessories.
- Repair Orders – With repair shop software, you can input repair orders into a computer to better manage your repair work for the day. Some software even utilizes handheld computers so you can scan a car or truck’s vehicle identification number. This helps to speed up the repair order process because you don’t have to manually enter any car information into the computer.
- Customer Relationships – This type of software allows you to build long-lasting relationships with your customers. You can email or mail service reminders to help customers remember when it is time for service. For example, if your shop does a lot of oil changes, you can send email reminders when it is time for another oil change.
- Increased Efficiency – With this software, tasks do not take as long as they once did. Best of all, all the information is organized so you can easily pull customer information and other records. This savings in time will allow you to focus more on repair work.
- Better Reporting – With this type of software you get reports faster. For instance, if you own a tire store, tire shop management software can produce accurate tire quotes in seconds, saving you lots of valuable time. This keeps the customers happy because they are not waiting as long.
Many companies that sell auto repair shop software also provide technical support to help get you familiar with the software. Many provide training sessions that walk you through the features of the software.
Some companies even install the software, so you do not have to worry about installation.
When shopping around for software, find a company that will provide you with the support that your business needs.
Also be sure to talk with companies about what features you need in the software. Some software companies will customize the software to your needs. It all depends on the company.
Interesting Facts About Cheap Tyres Fitted in Alberton:
About Cheap Tyres Fitted in Alberton:
You could start your own mobile tire installation service business, and be in business for yourself! You could offer your service, by contacting certain tire dealers, in your neighborhood. Talk to them, and let them know, you want to start your own business, and you would like to get a discount on tires from them, if you become a regular customer for them, and better them, than their competition, up the street.
Tires stores are just about everywhere these days! Everyone needs tires eventually, just no way around it, and that is good for you! It is a hassle, for most people to take their car to a tire dealer, wait sometimes forever, if they are busy, and then get shoddy service, and hidden extra charges, almost all the time.
You could later, after you get more experience, and a better truck, you could get your own tire machine, and do the tires yourself, right in the back of your truck, and pick the tires up ahead of time, for your customer, so their car, is not up on stands for too long. You would want to have signs made up for your vehicle, and pass out business cards to all the cars you see with bald tires!
Cheap Tyres Fitted in Alberton
Check car tyres regularly for any signs of wear. This is important as they are the only point of contact between a car and the road. Any deterioration of the tread or damage to the sidewalls may be risking an accident.
The basic legal requirements for car tyres are:
a) Tread Depth must be a minimum of 1.6mm. This applies to the entire circumference of the tyre. A bald patch on a tyre, where the tread depth is below the minimum requirement, is against the law. Check a tyre after a skid or emergency braking as this is when bald patches can occur.
b) Tyres must be inflated to the correct pressure. Consult the vehicle manufacturer's handbook to find the recommended pressure. Not only is this a legal requirement, it improves the vehicle's handling and reduces fuel consumption.
Driving at high speeds increases the car tyre temperature and accelerates the wear.
6. Car Tyre Alignment
Incorrect alignment of car tyres causes uneven and increased wear.
7. Driving Style
Aggressive cornering, accelerating and braking excessively are all causes of car tyre wear.
One factor that is unavoidable is time. Tyres deteriorate naturally over time due to the effects of the weather. Vehicles kept outside will degrade faster than those kept in a garage. Cracking due to sunlight exposure usually becomes evident on car tyres that are five years or older. When this happens, as with any signs of wear, replace the car tyre immediately.
How Changing Your Tire Size Could be Dangerous
This guide is written to hopefully explain the BSR run flat system fitted to the Toyota Rav4 T180 and SR180
Many owners have bought their cars without knowledge of this BSR system so here I will try to explain what it is and the options for replacing it..
What is the BSR system?
It's a Run flat system that is different from other types where the sidewall of the tyres used is heavily reinforced so if a puncture or deflation occurs the car effectively rides on the sidewall
BSR (Bridgestone Safety Ring) is a system that employs a ring that is fitted inside the tyre around the rim. This is what the car rides on in the event of a deflation. The tyres are effectively a normal tyre. This is a development of a WW2 military vehicle.
There is also a lubricant inside the tyre that lubes the tyre and the BSR ring in the event of a deflation. Without this the friction generated would destroy both elements.
System is backed up by a TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System) that illuminates a warning light on the dash if a deflation takes place...
The suspension has two elements to contend with:
The sprung weight. This is the weight of the Vehicle, Its occupants, Cargo etc.
The unsprung weight. This is the weight of the Wheels, Tyres, Brakes etc.
Relieving the suspension of the unsprung weight enables it to get on with the job of controlling the sprung weight. This adds up to a far far smoother ride without the crashing and thumping that the increased weight of the BSR equipped wheels give. Remember the tyre walls are Not reinforced..
The ride quality is MASSIVELY IMPROVED when the BSR is removed!!!
If trading in a BSR equipped RAV to a Toyota Dealer one of the first questions asked will be does it still have the run flats?? Because if it does not the car has in their eyes been radically altered and cannot be sold under the Toyota approved car scheme.
Other dealers may or may not ask depending if they know about the existence of the system in the first place...
Hope this helps
- Tyre Fitting Rivonia
- Car Tyres Fitted Rivonia
- Cheap Car Tyres Fitted East Rand
- New Tyres Fitted Florida
- Fully Fitted Tyres Rivonia
- Tyres Fitted Today JHB
- Cheap Tyres And Fitting Boksburg
- Buy Tyres Fitted Rosebank
- Tyre Fitting Centres Parkhurst
- Tyres Fitted At Home Sandton
- Mobile Tyre Fitting Sunninghill
- Cheap Van Tyres Fitted Benoni
- Quick Fit Tyres JHB
- New Car Tyres Fitted Rivonia